More than 500 copies sold worldwide since 2012

Sunday, August 30, 2015

First bet of the season using Lesson 2

1st Bet 1st Win.


I am focusing on my career now so I hardly have chance go through every soccer league nor fancy a bet.
Now that i republished and putting my Guide Book on sale again, I feel I have to start to commit myself to soccer betting but making a small flutter. Even i win peanut, it is still a Win and it all can actually add up to a lot. Yesterday was sort of a disaster and I, myself is suck with Lesson 1 and I actually miss the statement from Gareth Bale said "it will be a lot of goals" which the score ended 5-0.

Unfortunately but fortunately, Singapore Pools is the only place I can bet in Singapore so some of my techniques may not be used as they have limited bet types with the odds & payout that is comparatively lower. This means I cannot make use of couple of technique with it is required for some of the games to be played before selecting it as a winning pick because Singapore Pools retail close in the early evening. However punters from oversea can probably use all the techniques to bet with their bookmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment